Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Ways to connect with us

Darlings!  I am so astonished how much my blog readership has grown over the short four years I've had this blog.  I am blown away that most of you think we are so cool.  Who would have thought?  I love sharing our lives with you and inspiring and teaching you how to live simpler, healthier and more wholesome.  Or is it wholesome-ly, since it's an adverb?  I don't know.  English is my second language, after all.

The only hard thing about this rising popularity is that I now get lots of emails of people asking for advice, or asking to come visit the farm, or asking to spend some time with us.

And although I would love to connect with every single one of you, invite you over for tea, or chat on the phone, here's the thing: 

I can't.



We are running a homestead, which is a full time job by itself.  We also homeschool our three children, which is a full time job as well.  And on top of all this wonder-full-ness, we run several businesses (my husband has his own salmon habitat restoration business, I create and design online and in-person courses, write articles for magazines and am a life coach), and together we teach retreats, workshops and summer camps.

So you see, we are spread a tiny little bit thin.  

It's really important for me to serve you.  Like, that's my soul's purpose - to make people's lives better (and animals' lives, too... that's why my critters are all so spoiled).


The good news: there are lots of ways to connect with us and get our undivided, personal attention!


Here are some of the ways how:

  • Our Marblemount Homestead Facebook page.  Come on over, hit "Like", and connect.  You can ask questions, and I can answer them in service to other people, because the chance is if you have a question, other people do, too.

  • Instagram is an awesome tool! I'm on it every day, posting beautiful pictures and interacting with folks.

  • My Pinterest page is full of tutorials, all about homesteading, preserving food, hiking, and everything else you want to know about.  All for free.

  • If you are a visual learner, visit my Youtube channel.  You'll see what I mean.

  • I'm starting to think about doing a weekly (or bi-weekly) Facebook live streaming event, where I make myself available to answer your questions.  Or maybe a teleconference phone call?  Or google hangout?  Which would you prefer?

  • Also, in the future I will have membership groups that will include private mentoring.  I'll let you know more when I'm done developing these.

  • I haven't advertised this on the blog, and most of you don't know this: I am a transformative life coach, and I have been coaching women for years on transforming their limiting beliefs and changing the patterns in their lives that hold them back from creating what they want.  Talk about my soul's work!  You can find out more here.

One of the best ways to connect is this:

(and it helps buy food for the goats... and the chickens... and the ducks... and the pigs...and our children...)


Take one of my online courses.  Wait!  Don't skip over this part, because you think online courses are not what you would like.  I know you would like mine.

They are actually really fun and entertaining, and self-paced, so you can start whenever you like and take as much or as little time as you want.  You get my movies (me in the kitchen and garden, oh my!) and e-books, and you can download them and keep them forever, watch and read as many times as you want.  And best of all, you get to interact with me LIVE, ask as many questions as you want, and have me hold your hand.





The bottom line is this: I am so happy you are here, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing our lives with us!

Cheers!

PS:
Did you know that I make no money from blogging, and that I'm offering a lot of content for free?  So if you want to support us, please buy our online courses and learn great skills at the same time!





2 comments:

Click on the image to download my free ebook and to join my mailing list

Become a patron!!!

If you like our blog, please become a patron. What the heck does that mean? As a patron, you give us as little as $1 a month (or as much as $20 a month) to show your support and get exclusive, patron-only content from us. You will get tutorials, recipes, inspiration, and support from us, the homesteading, wilderness and homeschooling experts! You can cancel anytime!

https://www.patreon.com/Marblemounthomestead

Popular Posts