Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I need your help

Some new things are brewing here at Marblemount Homestead.  We are really excited about taking things to a new level with our offerings. I will keep you posted, but for now, I ask you to help us out by taking a few moments (literally) to take this survey. I want to make this blog terrific, and would love to hear from what you think and need from me.
In the survey, I promise to send a bar of my own handmade goat milk soap to one randomly chosen person who responds, but since I am new to this whole survey thing, I realized later that it's anonymous.  So if you respond and would like to be entered into the drawing, just do the survey and then send me a line that you would like to try out for the soap.

Thanks so much!

To take the survey, please go here to my website and scroll all the way down to the survey.

Click here to take the survey.



2 comments:

  1. I am getting a 404 error with that link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally, thanks so much for bringing it to my attention. I fixed it, so you can now take the survey. Me and technology... oh my!

    ReplyDelete

Click on the image to download my free ebook and to join my mailing list

Become a patron!!!

If you like our blog, please become a patron. What the heck does that mean? As a patron, you give us as little as $1 a month (or as much as $20 a month) to show your support and get exclusive, patron-only content from us. You will get tutorials, recipes, inspiration, and support from us, the homesteading, wilderness and homeschooling experts! You can cancel anytime!

https://www.patreon.com/Marblemounthomestead

Popular Posts